Time management and html

As I sit in MIST 7510, I realize more than anything, that I need to manage my time better.  I have been focused mostly on work which is teaching high school.  The beginning of the school year is a busy time particularly at a brand new school.  This week will be the last week of late night homework sessions; It's too early in the year for me to burn out!

With that being said the html tutorials are quite time consuming but also informative.  I like the video examples that are provided.  That along with references on w3schools.com makes it easier to understand the topics.   Database management is also interesting; it will be nice to put all of the techniques to use with our iphone application project.

I plan to use this long weekend to recharge.  I need to catch up in my MIST courses, read ahead, learn how to use the iphone, and prepare for in-class presentations.  Its been a huge adjustment for me being a student again, but I'm positive that in a few weeks I will get the hang of it!

Comments

  1. Hopefully, the last few assignents have not been so time consuming :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts